The ‘Owner’ refers to the owners (Mungo and Juliette Tennant) of the accommodation to be let under this agreement. The terms and conditions of this document together with your booking confirmation form comprise the agreement between the Owner and all those listed on the booking form on whose behalf the group leader has signed. The contract is deemed to have been made as soon as the signed booking confirmation form is received by the Owner or their representative.
• The group leader is responsible on behalf of all other members of the group for all matters relating to the booking.
• "The group" refers to all persons booked to stay in the accommodation and includes any change of names to the original booking.
• If at any time prior to the stay the group leader pulls out of the booking, the owner must be notified either by email or phone by the original group leader and a new booking confirmation and T's and C's form must be signed by a new group leader and returned to the Owner before embarking on the holiday.
• In case of dishonoured payment the group leader will be contacted to make payment by other means, to be received by the Owner within 7 days (or immediate payment if the group is due to start the holiday in less than 7 days). Failure to do this will mean automatic cancellation of the booking.
• The Owner guarantees the price of the holiday as quoted at the time of booking. The Owner reserves the right to increase or decrease the price of unsold holidays at any time.
• Cancellations must be notified to the Owner by the group leader as soon as possible in writing by the group leader. Cancellation charges will be levied as follows: more than 6 weeks before arrival date - the deposit, 4-6 weeks - 50%, 2-4 weeks - 75%, less than 2 weeks - 100%.
• Due to circumstances beyond the Owner’s control, i.e. acts of God, it may be necessary to make alterations to a confirmed booking or to cancel the booking completely. Whilst the Owner will make every effort to ensure this does not happen, if it is unavoidable the Owner will contact the group leader as soon as possible. In this instance the Owner will endeavour to make alternative arrangements for accommodation of the same value if available, or offer a full refund of any monies paid. No other compensation will be offered.
• Any loss or damage wheresoever or howsoever caused or arising by the group leader or members of the group to the property, grounds and outbuildings must be paid in full. Costs will be deducted from the damage deposit. A damage deposit of €1000 will be paid to the Owner with the final balance. This will then be repaid to the group leader within 7 days of departure less the cost of any damage caused.
• Any damage caused to the property, grounds or outbuildings resulting in an excess over and above the damage deposit, will be payable by the group leader on behalf of the group irrespective of which person was responsible. This is to be paid to the within 21 days of the group's departure.
• Any loss or damage wheresoever or howsoever caused to the members of the group or the possessions of members of the group by the property, grounds and outbuildings are not the responsibility of the Owner. Claims for such damages must be made via the group members insurance.
• It is up to the group leader to ensure that each member of the party is responsible for the safety of all their own personal possessions, documents and equipment. No responsibility or liability is or will be accepted in respect of such items.
• In the unlikely event of any problems occurring during your holiday, a complaint must be made immediately to the Owner. Any complaints made after departure will not be considered.
• It is up to the group leader to ensure that the self-catered accommodation is left clean and tidy on departure. If this is not the case an additional charge for unreasonable cleaning time may be deducted from the damage deposit.
• The Owner has the right to terminate without notice and liability the holiday of any group member whose behaviour is such that it is likely to disrupt the enjoyment of others on holiday or cause damage to the property or any third party.
• It is up to the group leader to ensure that each member of the group has all their own necessary medical and travel insurance documents to cover themselves fully before embarking on the holiday. No responsibility is or will be accepted in respect of any such failure to insure wheresoever or howsoever arising.
• The Owner does not accept any liability wheresoever or howsoever arising or pay compensation for:
a) any event which the owner could not foresee or avoid. Such events include war, threat of war, civil strife, terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions and fire;
b) any cancellation, loss, delay or costs wheresoever or howsoever arising or connected with adverse weather or traffic conditions, avalanche, mud slips, slides and snow conditions and the effect any of these may have on travel arrangements, accommodation and activities;
c) limitations imposed by resort authorities, ski-lifts, ski school or ski hire operators;
d) travel arrangements made by the group or on behalf of the group.
• The Owner does not accept any liability for personal injury or death wheresoever or howsoever arising caused to any visitor and/or any member of the group for their duration of stay. This is not intended to exclude any statutory rights the group and/or visitor may have.
• A person who is not a party to this contract has no right under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of this contract provided always this does not affect any right or remedy of a third party which exists or is available apart from this Act.
• For safety & insurance purposes there is a non-smoking policy in all accommodation. In addition, the Owner does not accept pets and guests arriving with any pet/s will be refused entry to the property.
• The Owner has done his best to ensure that all the description contained in any publicity and general descriptions are correct and accurate in accordance with the latest information available at the time of publication. The Owner will notify you of any changes when you make your booking. The photographs featured are there to give a general impression rather than details. There may be items of furniture that have been changed or removed from the accommodation. All descriptions are given in good faith and believed to be correct. This is in relation to all aspect including activity pricing and information.
• This agreement and any proceedings thereunder are to be governed by French Jurisdiction.
• For the avoidance of doubt in the event of any conflict the provisions of the Ts & Cs prevail.